Welcome to "The Spin Cycle of Life".

This blog is my little creation as a way for ME to share with YOU all the fun and amazing things I am learning now that I have become a full time stay at home mom! Besides my children, my new little hobbies are Photography, Photo Editing, Digital Scrapbooking, and BLOGGING! I have been lucky enought to have a wonderful group of "lady" friends who have taught me sooo much in each of these areas...and I hope I can pass it all on to you! Enjoy!


And the name you ask......????Well, don't we all have days where we feel like we are on the spin cycle! ;)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Removing Red Eye in GIMP

Bummer...Red eye! Luckily it's a SUPER easy fix.

~First open up your image and zoom in.
~Use your Lasso Tool or Scissors select tool to select the area around the red eye. Make sure to select ALL the red...so I usually go well around it.
~Set your FEATHER EDGED to a radius of 10, and make sure the second option is selected in the MODE area. This will allow you to select both eyes at the same time.



~ Go to Filers, Enhance, Red eye Removal. Play with the Threshold until all red is removed. Usually between 50-75.


Nice and easy huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment