Welcome to "The Spin Cycle of Life".

This blog is my little creation as a way for ME to share with YOU all the fun and amazing things I am learning now that I have become a full time stay at home mom! Besides my children, my new little hobbies are Photography, Photo Editing, Digital Scrapbooking, and BLOGGING! I have been lucky enought to have a wonderful group of "lady" friends who have taught me sooo much in each of these areas...and I hope I can pass it all on to you! Enjoy!


And the name you ask......????Well, don't we all have days where we feel like we are on the spin cycle! ;)

Monday, April 12, 2010

ADDING A "TICKER" TO YOUR BLOG

Want an easy way to remind family and friends how old your kids are? Or a countdown till your big family vaction, or even a counter to know how many people have viewed your blog? Well, tickers are an easy way to get any of those done! A few great ticker sites to check out are :



Lily Pie (for kids ages,anniversaries, due dates, etc.)
TickerFactory (kids,vacation, due dates, weightloss goals)
FreeCounters (a counter to show how many hits you have)
Go to any one of the sites listed above. Create your ticker. ANd then find the HTML code. Copy this code.
-Click on the Customize link at the top right of your blog. Then Layouts, and Page Elements.


-Click on one of the Add a Gadget links.If you made a full size(long ticker) you will need it to be at the top or bottom of your blog. If you used a smaller half size ticker(short), then you can use a side gadget.


-Click on HTML/JavaScript to open the gadget.


-Leave your title blank(or this will show on your blog), and paste in your HTML code under Content.


-Click on Save
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment