Welcome to "The Spin Cycle of Life".

This blog is my little creation as a way for ME to share with YOU all the fun and amazing things I am learning now that I have become a full time stay at home mom! Besides my children, my new little hobbies are Photography, Photo Editing, Digital Scrapbooking, and BLOGGING! I have been lucky enought to have a wonderful group of "lady" friends who have taught me sooo much in each of these areas...and I hope I can pass it all on to you! Enjoy!


And the name you ask......????Well, don't we all have days where we feel like we are on the spin cycle! ;)

Monday, April 12, 2010

INSATALLING PRE-MADE BLOG HEADERS

Another option for your Header is to use a premade template. Here are a few of my favorites:


-SHABBY BLOGS has lots of great ones (HERE).


-COFFEESHOP offers some great ones (HERE). She mixes her storyboards and blogger templates together, so just look to make sure the one you download is for a blog header. Now these can only be used in PS or PSE, but they’re great for getting ideas from if you use Gimp. If you do use these, just add your pictures to her template, and save as a jpg.


- Go to your blog and go to your Dashboard and hit Layouts, then Page Elements. Or Go to Customize, then layouts then Page Elements. Click Edit on your Header, and load your new one, and select "Instead of Title and Description"


- Save and preview. If you want it to be smaller, go back to the editing program and resize and save again.

No comments:

Post a Comment