Welcome to "The Spin Cycle of Life".

This blog is my little creation as a way for ME to share with YOU all the fun and amazing things I am learning now that I have become a full time stay at home mom! Besides my children, my new little hobbies are Photography, Photo Editing, Digital Scrapbooking, and BLOGGING! I have been lucky enought to have a wonderful group of "lady" friends who have taught me sooo much in each of these areas...and I hope I can pass it all on to you! Enjoy!


And the name you ask......????Well, don't we all have days where we feel like we are on the spin cycle! ;)

Monday, April 12, 2010

GIVING YOUR BLOG EXTRA LARGE PICTURES

You've worked hard to make your pictures look great, and if you're like me, you want to make sure they're big and beautiful on your blog. Blogger gives you different size options, but if you want your pictures to show up in XLarge size, keep reading.
It's very important that your blog has the Updated Editor selected, so let's make sure you have that selected first.
- Go to Customize, Settings, Basic.


- Now go all the way towards the bottom of the page where it says "Select Page Editor."


- Click on "Updated Editor."


- Click "Save Settings."

Now go back up to the top and click Posting. You should now be able to start a New Post. Upload your new picture, click ok, and click on your picture and you will be given an option for XLarge. It seems so simple, but you wouldn't believe how tedious it was before the Updated Editor. :)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment